Condor which one quandry

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

leyton condor

Veteran
I have a 9 year old Italia. I use it every day for commuting (60 miles/week summer and winter), it's my Sunday bike and I have also used it on longer trips such as the Dunwich Dynamo.
I don't suppose that you should compare it to the current crop as things have evolved, but i would definitely consider getting another when the time comes.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
bad boy said:
Thanks everyone, Ill go have a chat with them and see if I can take one out.

I think I need to really sort out in my mind its main uses and that will probably determin what one I go for although the Fratello is now leading the way, although im not sure about the weight of it seems heavy, thats why I was also looking at the Agio.

The Agio is the way to go, lighter is better... :biggrin:

OP
OP
B

bad boy

Über Member
leyton condor said:
I have a 9 year old Italia. I use it every day for commuting (60 miles/week summer and winter), it's my Sunday bike and I have also used it on longer trips such as the Dunwich Dynamo.
I don't suppose that you should compare it to the current crop as things have evolved, but i would definitely consider getting another when the time comes.

I do really like the look of the Italia, the new one has a complete rear carbon end and is quite light, would you say its suitable for sportives or not comfortable enough ?.

Tynan

Veteran
steel and carbon for a london commute is lovely and it still cracks along

lighter means a rougher ride across those shitty roads

leyton condor

Veteran
bad boy said:
I do really like the look of the Italia, the new one has a complete rear carbon end and is quite light, would you say its suitable for sportives or not comfortable enough ?.

Mine is comfortable enough for 100miles plus rides, and is aluminium frame with carbon forks. the carbon rear triangle should make the new version more comfortable.

Before I bought mine I arranged a test ride.

One of the best purchases I have ever made.

Top Bottom