Confusion about saddle position

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peanut

punkypossum said:
Well, the new perch had its first outing today, and although it was only 40miles, so far so good - on the bones it is far more comfortable than the old one, and, so far at least, no chafing either. Looks like your advice is not that bad after all!!! ;)

great .......does that mean we ain't going to get sued after all :biggrin:
40 miles is a goodly distance . looks like you found the right perch.

punkypossum said:
Well, the new perch had its first outing today, and although it was only 40miles, so far so good - on the bones it is far more comfortable than the old one, and, so far at least, no chafing either. Looks like your advice is not that bad after all!!! :biggrin:

Only 40 miles. How long have you been putting the word 'only' in front of 40 miles.

I'm sure they're good. My Spoon feels just fine, though I haven't put it to a longer test yet. I'll have to build up to 40 miles. ;)

OP
OP
punkypossum

punkypossum

Donut Devil
Crackle said:
Only 40 miles. How long have you been putting the word 'only' in front of 40 miles.

Lol, not sure...it started slipping into my sentences at some point over the summer - thanks for pointing that out, hadn't even noticed it!!! ;) Imagine how far I'll be able to go when (if) I get my grown-up bike!!!! :biggrin:

Top Bottom