Considerably Reecher Thun Yeow Orr

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maz

Guru
I love that brummy Harry Enfield character!

I can just imagine that driver being frog-marched out of the courtroom after the guilty verdict is pronounced. He turns back and shouts at you "And how many small business enterprises have YOU started up in the West Midlands, hey, ya little Sh!t!" :tongue:

yenrod

jiggerypokery said:
...........step out of house, pop bike on road, cock leg over saddle to mount and...SCREECH WHUMPH...small yelp...SLAP! And this was the sequence of events as the driver of a spankingly brand new Saab soft top rear ended me enabling me to enjoy a moment of freefall before slapping the pavement with face and hands!

Why did this happen you ask yourselves...because the cock in a Saab was on his frigging iPhone!!!!!!!!!! Sorry he said, I was on he phone and didn't see you...WHY????????????????? I asked - well it was an important call and there isn't a car kit for the iPhone!!!!!!!! So, called cops, took pictures of bike, my face and my hands, Saab, bloke, last call record on iPhone. Cops arrived, v friendly, bollocked bloke, breathalysed us both, and arrested Saab driver for something, not quite clear on that but will update when I've been to the cop shop later but I know it was more serious that using phone whilst driving.

All that frigging money for boys toys and too tight to buy a hands free kit! Tosser.

I'm really hope this goes to court as I'll be able to step up as my own expert witness on handsfree kits as I design Blueteef stuff for a living:evil:

Screw that bar'steward for his life never mind his bank account !

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
As well as the wired headphones that come with the iphone (great for using on the bike) one can also get a bluetooth headset so he was talking tosh.

Pete

Using the phone, with witnesses or evidence, he's skewered anyway so hopefully let justice take its course. Best of luck!

But...
jiggerypokery said:
...breathalysed us both...
...why both of you? Cops can't legally breathalyse a cyclist (though they can do you for being 'under the influence'). Mr. Plod exceeding his remit possibly?

Pete said:
Using the phone, with witnesses or evidence, he's skewered anyway so hopefully let justice take its course. Best of luck!

But...
...why both of you? Cops can't legally breathalyse a cyclist (though they can do you for being 'under the influence'). Mr. Plod exceeding his remit possibly?

30-quid fine and a telling off? Don't worry old chap, you only mowed down a cyclist, on your way now.

Best of luck indeed.

Well, just wait until the flashbacks, the PTSD, the crippling mystery wrist illness and the whiplash all start to take their effect.

The idiot mightn't get skewered in the courts, but his insurance premiums will go up A LOT!

OP
OP
jiggerypokery

jiggerypokery

Über Member
Must be routine here in Brum as have been breathalysed before when I've been on the receiving end of a car. Not bothered about it really.

jiggerypokery that's horrendous.These people really are brain dead morons.

They never learn.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Get it in the papers and play up the 'what if I'd been a baby in a pram?" angle. Babies in prams are much more worthy of sympathy, to some....;)

simonali

Guru
magnatom said:
When you drive a car, you should drive a car. Nothing more!.:ohmy:

I'd better go and remove the radio and all the passenger seats from my car then? ;)

Should save a bit of fuel with the weight saving!

Top Bottom