Contact lens prices.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
I know EVERYTHING is getting more expensive, but....
Went to re-order lenses, 90 pairs. In July, they cost £67. Same order now is £94. From online supplier Lenstore. So a bit of googling is called for. :ohmy:

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
Well, who'd have thought it? It appears Lenstore, in their greedy wisdom, were just trying it on with repeat customers. I used the "re-order" facility on their reminder e-mail, which is where the £94 price came from. However, go onto their website as a new customer, and the price for the same order is.... £68.
So, as a matter of principle, Lenstore can go and do one. Feelgood contacts have the same product at a few pence more, I am buying from them :angry:.

postman

Legendary Member
For a double vision problem i was offered a contact to block out the view of the offending eye.I had a few weeks trial,wgich included the wash stuff.Well what a faff,and at the end of the trial,nothing was on prescription.I stopped the double vision by putting dark masking tape on the lens.

Attachments

• IMG_20221219_165439.jpg
    IMG_20221219_165439.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 2
D

Deleted member 26715

Sort of the same, wife got a new pair of spectacles in July, £270 most expensive pair she's ever had until she lost them, replacements £330 for the identical ones.

postman

Legendary Member
The specs in the photo are for watching telly,for its then that the double vision is at its worst,i dont wear them outside.While on the move the eye is not looking at one object long enough to cause the double vision.

Top Bottom