Contacting Tesco by email to complain...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
downfader said:
You have to remember the driver has decided its "better" to overtake than to wait 2 seconds. IIRC from the blindspot diagram - once that cab has gone past the cyclist the driver will also lose sight of the cyclist for a moment.

It also represents another risk in that the driver may well be concentrating on the overtake and not take possible oncoming traffic into account. Even at the lights you have a risk of emergency vehicles (who dont always seem to have the sirens on thesedays - dunno why that is)
Sorry, let me clarify my comment.... the overtake wasn't *that* close, IMO... it was, however, completely pointless given how much time he/she actually saved... so I think we're all actually in agreement (I thought the OP was complaining about the lack of room in the first instance though, not sure quite why! :girl:).

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Sh4rkyBloke said:
Sorry, let me clarify my comment.... the overtake wasn't *that* close, IMO... it was, however, completely pointless given how much time he/she actually saved... so I think we're all actually in agreement (I thought the OP was complaining about the lack of room in the first instance though, not sure quite why! :girl:).

Ahh right. I thought you meant the turned across bit. ;) Makes sense now as I thought that wasnt like you. :smile:

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
TwickenhamCyclist said:
Glad you're OK!!
Idiot driver and idiot "pay road tax" comment I notice from djviperd25 - think he's posted similar advice on my vids before -
I'm sure Tescos would take an interest

Looking at his recent activity he's been on Gaz's vid too.

Top Bottom