Contacting Wiggle???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've got a return I need to send back to Wiggle.

I did the return process a couple of weeks ago but wasn't able to send it at that time, now I want to send it I find I don't have a return label to use and can't seem to get one.

I selected the Asda return system, FWIW I've never used this before.

I've emailed Wiggle last Thursday, and again over the weekend, I've sent them a message through their Facebook messenger, and I've tried ringing this morning, (they don't have an inbound phone line for customer services!).

Last resort is that I've replied to some other folks posts on the Wiggle FB page, apologising to the OP for doing so of course, but I can't even seem to be able to make my own post on there?

So any other ideas guys?

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
I've got a return I need to send back to Wiggle.

I did the return process a couple of weeks ago but wasn't able to send it at that time, now I want to send it I find I don't have a return label to use and can't seem to get one.

I selected the Asda return system, FWIW I've never used this before.

I've emailed Wiggle last Thursday, and again over the weekend, I've sent them a message through their Facebook messenger, and I've tried ringing this morning, (they don't have an inbound phone line for customer services!).

So any ideas guys?
Don’t most companies email the returns label?

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
Don’t most companies email the returns label?
Dunno? All I do know is I've never had any issues returning stuff to them, but now they've got this Asda arrangement that I've never seen before, or heard of FWIW, and I've got no label?

Anything that needed printing at the time of doing the return online was printed off, and I remember thinking it odd at that time that there was no label, but I didn't have time to delve into it, now I do I find myself stonewalled at every turn!

vickster

Legendary Member
Dunno? All I do know is I've never had any issues returning stuff to them, but now they've got this Asda arrangement that I've never seen before, or heard of FWIW, and I've got no label?

Anything that needed printing at the time of doing the return online was printed off, and I remember thinking it odd at that time that there was no label, but I didn't have time to delve into it, now I do I find myself stonewalled at every turn!
Can you return another way?
Maybe the Asda option isn’t available during CV19 crisis which would make a lot of sense. Not having potentially infected parcels in store? And the hassle of administering

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
Can you return another way?
Maybe the Asda option isn’t available during CV19 crisis which would make a lot of sense. Not having potentially infected parcels in store? And the hassle of administering
When I log into my account and try to do a return it doesn't recognise there being anything to return, even though the order is on the screen?

When you go to the return page the item is sat there as a return, and you have the option to 'Cancel this Order', but I'm reluctant to hit that button in case it complicates matter further. If I could just speak to someone I'm sure it would be resolved in a heartbeat.

Shearwater Missile

Über Member
FWIW Most companies I see are giving people a returns holiday under the current circumstances, not saying that is specific to Wiggle but would not have thought they would be any different. They have always been OK for me in the past. They give you 12 months anyway to send things back unless that has changed. It just means you will have to wait longer for a refund.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
You should have received an email when you setup the return - have you looked (including your Junk folder)?

"
How to Make a Return
To return unwanted items, follow these simple steps:

1. Log in to Your Account
  2. Find the order that includes the item you want to return and click the ‘Return Item’ button or select Make a return and find your order
  3. Select the items from your order you wish to return, along with the reason for return
  4. Using our guided return portal, select the returns service you wish to use from the options provided
  5. If there is a charge, securely pay for return (please note there may be a delivery charge for returning certain items)
  6. Print your return label and return form (you can print this later using the email we send you)
  7. Insert the return form in your return package with the items you're returning
  8. Attached the return label to your box and send back to Wiggle
"

e-rider

crappy member
Why are wiggle sending everything in poly bags now? Even very high value stuff, no bubble wrap just poly bag - no surprise it arrives bashed to hell. Fine for cheap light unbreakable things, but not other stuff. Will shop elsewhere in future.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I've used the Wiggle take-it-to-Asda thing recently. Wiggle should have emailed you a QR code. Take that (printed out or on a phone) to Asda, scan it into the machine there and it'll print you a label. Stick the label to the box, box into the hopper thing (it'll make sense when you see it) and Roberta's your dads sister.:okay:

Justinitus

Warning: May Contain Pie
Why are wiggle sending everything in poly bags now? Even very high value stuff, no bubble wrap just poly bag - no surprise it arrives bashed to hell. Fine for cheap light unbreakable things, but not other stuff. Will shop elsewhere in future.
Must be a management decision to save “costs”… but the amount of damage returns and credits they must be getting must be significant. Not long ago I ordered a Ritchey stem, seatpost and handlebars. All arrived in one plastic bag, scratched to hell. Reordered, same issue with stem and seatpost but handlebars had burst through the bag and were missing. Reordered elsewhere! Next order was 2 saddle bags, some grips, a Y-shaped hex wrench and some Shimano oil… guess what burst open…:rolleyes: In 3 orders that’s £270 of ruined gear. And NO HARIBO!!

Top Bottom