Conti Attack / Force Tyres - Anyone Tried?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bpsmith

Veteran
Intrigued by the Conti Attack & Force front and back wheel specific tyres.

The reviews are good and intrigued by the different widths.

Anyone tried these by any chance?

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I was given a s/h pair in reasonable nick and they were OK, rolled and gripped well. No downside (price I guess) How much of a benefit over any other decent tyre at a similar price point is a moot point. You need to have aero front wheel etc. and be quick to realise much advantage I reckon. But reasonable idea, just unsure of the real-world benefit for regular mortals on the usual crappy roads we have.

OP
OP
B

bpsmith

Veteran
Cheers @Fab Foodie. I have Campag Zonda's, so not particularly Aero. I am looking for some tyres for the Bianchi, as put the GP4000S' on the Defy for now. Was going to get more of the same before seeing these.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
I don't think the Pro's are even using this type of tyre any more.

22mm front I think.

The trend is to go wider.... although I will be on 23's for a long time yet (plenty of spares & low mileage cyclist)

Specialized S-Works Turbos in 24mm are a very good race tyre & a half way house in terms of width/profile.

OP
OP
B

bpsmith

Veteran
I don't think the Pro's are even using this type of tyre any more.

22mm front I think.

The trend is to go wider.... although I will be on 23's for a long time yet (plenty of spares & low mileage cyclist)

Specialized S-Works Turbos in 24mm are a very good race tyre & a half way house in terms of width/profile.
Are the S Works a Clincher tyre?

Top Bottom