Cool Car Spotting - Show us your stills

  • Thread starter Deleted member 35268
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 35268

Guest
Despite being a avid cyclist, I do love classic and cool cars.

I snapped this Ferrari F40 the other day - they only made about 1300 of these, and there are kit versions, but this sounded and looked the biz.

F40.jpg


And this morning I was passed by this lovely Buick (that's what I think it is anyhow)

buick.jpg
 

KneesUp

Guru
My flickr is almost entirely old cars of the 'blimey, you used to see them all the time!' type.
 

tyred

Squire
Location
Ireland
I would consider myself a car enthusiast too but the cars I have most interest in are the small cheap cars over the years that I feel were well engineered and practical - Minis, VW Beetles, Renault 4TL, 2CV, MK1 Golf, Renault 16, Fiat 127 and Uno, etc rather than expensive exotica.
 

AyJay

Veteran
Location
Suffolk Coast
Don't Know if they are coming or going.....................

IMG_0928.jpg
 

AyJay

Veteran
Location
Suffolk Coast
[QUOTE 3749976, member: 45"]There's one of those in our car park.

(it's not a car)[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, sorry:ohmy: But it is a bike so maybe it's OK. :laugh: Especially for Vernon. :hugs:
 
Top Bottom