Cool for cats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

02GF74

Über Member
next door's terrier is running around the garden like some thing possesed barking its effing head off, which triggers the other yappy effing dogs from across the back garden.;) Times like this I wish I had an air rifle.

Anyway, compare behavour to my cat. Got fed, then lies down to enjoy the sun. Peace all round.

zacklaws

Guru
02GF74 said:
next door's terrier is running around the garden like some thing possesed barking its effing head off, which triggers the other yappy effing dogs from across the back garden.;) Times like this I wish I had an air rifle.

Anyway, compare behavour to my cat. Got fed, then lies down to enjoy the sun. Peace all round.

Unless the dog next door sees your moggy

dog ;)

cat :biggrin:

this -
4441634882_c6f27cd80e.jpg

:sad:

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
One of my cats had a fight with a fox last night. Loads of hissing and barking by the garage. Then this morning we saw the fox had the final say and marked the front garden as his territory - twice and fox poo is very soft and not easy to pick up. ;)

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
It's very rare that my dog goes into other peoples gardens.
The local cats, OTOH...

I'm actually astounded at the anti-social behaviour that many cat owners seem prepared to tolerate from the bitey, scratchy little feckers.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Cats piss in your headphones, and then walk away innocently.

Dogs are loyal.

Cats 0
Dogs 6.5

mr_cellophane said:
One of my cats had a fight with a fox last night. Loads of hissing and barking by the garage. Then this morning we saw the fox had the final say and marked the front garden as his territory - twice and fox poo is very soft and not easy to pick up. :wacko:

My girlfriend went through a phase of receiving fox poo ("scat", she called it) through the post. Not maliciously, she'd actually asked for it as part of her job. The mind boggles ...

twowheelsgood

Except if you are one of those unfortunates like myself a few years ago whose garden is rendered unusable as it becomes a cat toilet. Cat owners are plain irresponsible IMHO, whereas dog owners are compelled under pain of fines to clear-up.

I'd put the same responsibility on both...

Top Bottom