Cool for cats

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by 02GF74, 12 Apr 2010.

1. 02GF74

02GF74 Über Member

next door's terrier is running around the garden like some thing possesed barking its effing head off, which triggers the other yappy effing dogs from across the back garden.;) Times like this I wish I had an air rifle.

Anyway, compare behavour to my cat. Got fed, then lies down to enjoy the sun. Peace all round.

2. zacklaws

zacklaws Veteran

Unless the dog next door sees your moggy

3. twentysix by twentyfive

twentysix by twentyfive Clinging on tightly

4. dog ;)

cat :biggrin:

this -
    4441634882_c6f27cd80e.jpg

:sad:

5. mr_cellophane

mr_cellophane Guru

One of my cats had a fight with a fox last night. Loads of hissing and barking by the garage. Then this morning we saw the fox had the final say and marked the front garden as his territory - twice and fox poo is very soft and not easy to pick up. ;)

6. TheDoctor

TheDoctor Resistance is futile! Moderator

It's very rare that my dog goes into other peoples gardens.
    The local cats, OTOH...

I'm actually astounded at the anti-social behaviour that many cat owners seem prepared to tolerate from the bitey, scratchy little feckers.

7. ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot Secret Lemonade Drinker

8. ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot Secret Lemonade Drinker

9. slowmotion

slowmotion Quite dreadful

Cats piss in your headphones, and then walk away innocently.

Dogs are loyal.

Cats 0
    Dogs 6.5

10. My girlfriend went through a phase of receiving fox poo ("scat", she called it) through the post. Not maliciously, she'd actually asked for it as part of her job. The mind boggles ...

11. twowheelsgood

twowheelsgood Senior Member

Except if you are one of those unfortunates like myself a few years ago whose garden is rendered unusable as it becomes a cat toilet. Cat owners are plain irresponsible IMHO, whereas dog owners are compelled under pain of fines to clear-up.

I'd put the same responsibility on both...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice