Cool things to do on a bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
what about cowhorns?

gbyers

Tetedelacourse said:
Zipping up your sponsor jacket and punching the air with two hands as you pull into the car park at work is cool.

It's dangerous to take your hands off the steering wheel and you really need an open top car to get your arms right up. ;)

BTW, your sig doesn't by any chance refer to Enrico Annoni? As in 'Rico, 'Rico

Mr Phoebus

Kirstie;38455]Explosive diahorrea on a bike is not cool...[/QUOTE][QUOTE=chris42 said:
wheelsucking is def uncool!
12885D12.gif

Attachments

• 12885D12.gif
    12885D12.gif
    6.3 KB · Views: 32

Mr Phoebus

Help lost motorists ;)

Yesterday, two American women pulled up along side me, and one asked "could you tell me where's the nearest gas station?"
I replied "go to the top of this hill, then it's about 300yds on your left, just after the fish 'n' french frie shop"

Mr Phoebus said:
Help lost motorists :biggrin:

Yesterday, two American women pulled up along side me, and one asked "could you tell me where's the nearest gas station?"
I replied "go to the top of this hill, then it's about 300yds on your left, just after the fish 'n' french frie shop"

Ah! when the chips are down (in this case 'up') we all like a motorist... ;)

yenrod

>Cool things to do on a bike ...

Serve left to right...real fun...

Though try it with car drivers behind you and have a hoot [;)]

got-to-get-fit

I live in a fairly affluent area (not affluent myself though) and what is very cool is waiting at the lights next to a porsche or ferrari and beating them off the blocks as the lights change then really putting the hammer down for 50 yards so they feel like their car is as slow as a donkey and trap. Eventually they pass me and its usually with a disgruntled revving of the engine and mind numbing turn of speed.

Top Bottom