copper / magnetic bracelets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
How the flippin nora do they work then ?
I remember seeing old boys all through my working life wearing them and now i am an old boy i went hunting for one after five weeks of constant hand pain .
10 hours in and ive just noticed my hand hasn't bothered me all afternoon / evening .
I think i may gaffa tape it to the top of my head ! :laugh:
Not my hand before anyone starts ^_^

Drago

Legendary Member
The tefalheads reckon they don't work, yet sooooo many people reckon they do. I wear a copper bracelet, try and keep a few rheumatic pains at bay.

matiz

Guru
I knew quite a few Brickies who used to wear them and reckoned they worked,
The plumbers were ok cos of all the copper piping they were handling.

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
I have to say I am tempted to get a Himalaya Rock Salt lamp for my bedside, it it suppose to be amazing for cleansing etc. I have heard nothing but good things about them.

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
Exactly @winjim ! They offer a more natural light. This website is where I am getting mine from:
https://www.glowhimalayan.co.uk/pages/the-benefits

winjim

Smash the cistern
That looks like a child's toy hehe, but yes, Natural light is definitely better. I have a daylight dimmer setting on my phone
Yes, we have a three year old sleeping with us. We also have a white noise generator in the room which is actually really nice and soothing.

Here's a book you can read whilst waiting for your purchases to arrive................^_^^_^

9780721415567-uk.jpg

I don't believe in ghosts either !!:laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom