copper / magnetic bracelets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
They're a sham, their claimed health benefits are total bollocks.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/salt-lamps-cure-everything/

Don't spare our feelings, tell is what you really think! ;)

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
Wristbands, Salt lamps etc are a bit like religion. There might not be any scientific evidence for them yet, but if someone believes they do some good then there's no harm using them. If someone is reporting pain relief or better quality of life in some way, even if it might be a placebo effect, the outcome is still better than not using one of these healing methods at all.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Wristbands, Salt lamps etc are a bit like religion. There might not be any scientific evidence for them yet, but if someone believes they do some good then there's no harm using them. If someone is reporting pain relief or better quality of life in some way, even if it might be a placebo effect, the outcome is still better than not using one of these healing methods at all.

Are you saying the claims should be taken with a pinch of salt?

D

Deleted member 26715

No idea if there is any genuine effect but my mother loved to go on holiday to the sun, but she hated flying, she bought one of these bracelets & then flew for a few more years without issue, until she eventually got to the point where she didn't want to travel anywhere.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
. I wear a copper bracelet, .
I thought that was a nickname for handcuffs.

Top Bottom