Coronation Street Pat Phelan

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

johnnyb47

Guru
Hi.
Just a bit of fun, but in all honesty I genuinely thought that the actor who plays Pat Phelan was the same guy who played Jimmy Corkhill in Brookside..
It turns out there not lol.
Conner McIntyre plays Phelan, and Dean Sullivan was the guy who played Jimmy Corkhill.
To me, they look almost identical as well as there accents. I was surprised today to find they wasn't the same guy after arguing it out at work.
Haha a trip to spec saver is looming..
Have you ever had any long term miss beliefs where you found out that you completely wrong :-) :-)

Drago

Legendary Member
He's just like the Jimmy Corkhill actor, apart from looking and sounding nothing like him.

Drago

Legendary Member
I liked Jimmys dog, Cracker ..

I liked his daughter, Claire Sweeney.

Aye, Pat Phelan is a bad 'un. The problem at the moment is that the street doesn't have a hard man on the side of the good guys, like Jim McDonald was. Kev talks a good fight, but really? I mean, he used to have a moustache and a mullet.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I liked Jimmys dog, Cracker ..
"Jimmy" had a picture of the dog on his wall,complete with a leather harness. Sooooo classy(!):rolleyes: When i was window cleaning i'd often visit homes that had pictures of their "macho" dogs on the wall,wearing harnesses and studded collars. I always had a little chuckle when seeing these.:smile:

Top Bottom