Coronavirus Graffiti

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Venod

Eh up
This has appeared on a local pub, is there a trend starting ?

91028962_2698909443687800_2014802693658247168_n.jpg

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I've seen rainbows in chalk on most of my routes, on walls, walkways etc. Quite uplifting

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'm just trying to work out how a self-isolating graffiti artist can paint a train or public wall... :whistle:

Soltydog

Legendary Member
I'm just trying to work out how a self-isolating graffiti artist can paint a train or public wall... :whistle:

& why? Round here there's very few passengers now, I'm not sure they are all essential travellers, but when I'm cycling into work I suppose I don't look like a 'key' worker :laugh:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
& why? Round here there's very few passengers now, I'm not sure they are all essential travellers, but when I'm cycling into work I suppose I don't look like a 'key' worker :laugh:
I call in at Tod station on my daily weekday walk/ride to pick up a copy of the Metro. I can tell by how many are left that the numbers travelling are way down.

It struck me that the new touchscreen ticket machines on the network are a perfect way to spread the virus from passenger to passenger! I'm not sure if the screens would work through a glove?

Soltydog

Legendary Member
I call in at Tod station on my daily weekday walk/ride to pick up a copy of the Metro. I can tell by how many are left that the numbers travelling are way down.

It struck me that the new touchscreen ticket machines on the network are a perfect way to spread the virus from passenger to passenger! I'm not sure if the screens would work through a glove?

I wasn't sure they would still be printing the Metro, the only ones we get at Hull are ones left on trains from further afield :blush:

I'm not sure about the ticket machine touch screens, probably not cleaned often enough & maybe depends on the gloves as to whether they work or not? I have some cycling gloves that will work my touchscreen phone & others that don't. Doesn't matter though, as I generally ignore my phone anyway when I'm cycling :laugh:

Top Bottom