Corratec bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
From their website, their dealer ...

Cliff Pratt ltd
84 Spring Bank
hu31aa Hull
United Kingdom

... might be able to help ?

Bloke

One of my LBS's is doing these now. They look great. Paint schemes are a bit... primary colourish, but that wouldn't put me (personally) off. From what I know about them, they're german manufactured and Raleigh are the distributors in the UK and Ireland. They also have a pro or semi-pro team whose name escapes me....

Post up any info you get yourself. :tongue:

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
I really wanted a corratec ti bow many moons ago, i bought a Kona Hei hei instead, but the corratec Bows really do look impressive with that sweeping long top tube

40-84-main-super_bow_trail-6.jpg

OP
OP
Piemaster

Piemaster

Guru
I went to Cliff Pratt to see if they had any of the Corratecs in stock - they didn't. Bloke is right in that they are imported by Raleigh.
Mrs P nearly left with a Pashley (looks good and a good size as she's a bit of a shortarse) but in the end we I decided to change the bars on the BSO so its more comfy for her and put the money towards one of these for the summer.

I know that sounds quite selfish, but we will go back for a better bike if/when she cycles more regularly than at present. She just needs a little more encouragement.

OP
OP
Piemaster

Piemaster

Guru
Never said it was a bike :biggrin:. It is however a nice circa 30 mile round trip on the TPT to where I will be sailing it. Bike, sail, bacon sandwich/tea, cycle home. Its all good. :cry:

JonoB

Über Member
Piemaster said:
I know that sounds quite selfish, but we will go back for a better bike if/when she cycles more regularly than at present. She just needs a little more encouragement.

Very wise. My wife has a very expensive "ornamental" bike in the garage.

Top Bottom