Cotic Soul

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Any fitness I had was old news, was exaggerated in the first place and will easily be bettered by your technical abilities.
I'll be in touch via pm to arrange something eh?
A trackstand on fixed on the 20% climb of Langbar so you could look around and enjoy the scenery ... I was grovelling up behind you in a 30/28 gear, and I know what I saw! :thumbsup:

Cubist and I were discussing the possibility of doing an offroad forum ride some time. It will be a while before I am strong enough to tackle one, but it's a nice idea for the future. I hope some of you get together and enjoy one before then!

OP
OP
Cubist

Cubist

Still wavin'
Looking back that way, well spotted.

Any fitness I had was old news, was exaggerated in the first place and will easily be bettered by your technical abilities.
I'll be in touch via pm to arrange something eh?

It's the hill with the two masts that gives it away.

Yeah, that'd be great.

A trackstand on fixed on the 20% climb of Langbar so you could look around and enjoy the scenery ... I was grovelling up behind you in a 30/28 gear, and I know what I saw! :thumbsup:

Cubist and I were discussing the possibility of doing an offroad forum ride some time. It will be a while before I am strong enough to tackle one, but it's a nice idea for the future. I hope some of you get together and enjoy one before then!

I tried a Hebden bridge based ride today.... was going to be a 15 mile round trip, Midgehole to Peckett Well, Dimming Dale to Brown Knoll via Limers Gate, then Lumb Falls to Walshaw via Shackleton Gorple, Pennine Bridleway to Slack then Blue Pig descent to get us back to Midgehole. However, all the bridleways over the moors were boggy, and we ended up pushing and carrying for about 75% of the time. We got to Lumb Falls (there's a stone stepped descent to it from Old Howarth Road that I'll have to go back and try to clear... real bottle tester!) and after carrying up to the Bridleway above that climb you were on about Colin (nearly made it, but it nearly killed me!) we decided we weren't going to be able to finish (mate has a nasty cold and I'm still not 100%) so we bailed via Gibson Mill and another slice of lemon drizzle cake. :mrpig:

KernowLad

Regular
Hi all - not posted for a while but finally fitted the "right" forks today - Fox Float RLC FITs 120mm, tapered, 15mm axle (from straight, 9mm, RS SIDs). It's now my perfect bike - woo hoo!!

image-4.jpg

And yes, I need to tidy a bit of cable routing up...!

Top Bottom