could have been nasty

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyCarolan

Do you smell fudge?
Went out for a quick ride late this afternoon on a familiar route that takes me on a variety of roads and through a wooded area :ohmy: At one particular point, theres a cycle path leading to another road, but there are dips along the path allowing for owner access to driveways and if you enter the cycle path too quickly from the road, its quite easy to catch some air. Thats exactly what I did... landed, skidded and very nearly hit one of those red dog-poop bins. Fortunately managed to swerve just in time :laugh:

Globalti

Legendary Member
Oops! You could have gone through the motions!

buggi

Bird Saviour
ok, this is wrong isn't it...

i was driving along the other day and i saw a man pick up his dog poop in a bag and then put the bag in his pocket !!!! WTF!!!!

i told my mum, coz i thought maybe I imagined it and she said she had seen people do it too!

that would stink your coat out man!

Helly79

buggi said:

i was driving along the other day and i saw a man pick up his dog poop in a bag and then put the bag in his pocket !!!! WTF!!!!

i told my mum, coz i thought maybe I imagined it and she said she had seen people do it too!

yukky I hope he remembered to take it out lol

OP
OP
AndyCarolan

AndyCarolan

Do you smell fudge?
buggi said:

eawwww - most people around here (if they are kind enough to pick it up) - just hold the bag. Coat pockets? no wayyyyyyyyy :rofl:

buggi said:

Thats disgusting at least I carry it (the bag) in my hand until I find a dog waste bin.

Top Bottom