Could this have been stolen?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jameshow

Veteran
You got me thinking..... I got a carbon bike off a chap off cyclechat for £10..?!!! 🤣🤣🤣

vickster

Legendary Member
Yes. Looking at sky as an option. With my daughter and family buying the house I will move into the 'granny flat' which only has terestrial TV so it needs some thinking about.

There are some deals on Sky Stream at the mo for BB etc, you can just get a second box if they also want Sky. let me know if you need a referral to get us both some dosh (vouchers) ;)

I'd say she probably acquired the phone through her work and wasn't needed but not supposed to sell it.

Work can block it as well, I've read stories of people having devices blocked years after accuring them as someone stole it from a business and sold it on. As many of us work from home these days I'm sure the temptation is there but a decent IT department will have logs of what has been sent out and who has it.

Jameshow

Veteran
Just finished cutting a very overgrown shrub with my new battery powered chainsaw. Cut through the thicker branches with ease.Previously I would have used loppers and hand saw and took me ages
Job done in 20 minutes.Good bit of kit

Was it stolen or did you use it like it's stolen?🤣🤣🤣

Top Bottom