Count to 100 using pictures

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
No - your, and only your, browser can't see it !
1601592302920.png

classic33

Leg End Member
🤣 The screenshot of your browser display.
It remains browser error.
Explain both the fact the link, as posted by you, was visible, and the system showed your previous post as a picture.
Same browser, which is most odd.

User Input Error, get over it. And as you said "grow up".

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
Explain both the fact the link, as posted by you, was visible, and the system showed your previous post as a picture.
Same browser, which is most odd.

User Input Error, get over it. And as you said "grow up".
Explain why you are the only one who can't see some of my pictures even though 99% are posted as links !
Browser error and if all you can see is a link, click on it look at the picture and post the next number. Stop filling this thread up with duplicates. It is getting boring and childish.

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
Nd9GcQqHFBDWpR01uYfX9BDMIfkmx9QDLyygW30Ag&usqp=CAU.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member

Explain why you are the only one who can't see some of my pictures even though 99% are posted as links !
Browser error and if all you can see is a link, click on it look at the picture and post the next number. Stop filling this thread up with duplicates. It is getting boring and childish.
Trouble is, I'm not the only one who has pointed out/said that some of your posts are blank.

You've said all your posts are made the same way, now you're saying that's not the case. Which is it, as both statements cannot be true.

Previously pointed out that multiple browsers, on multiple platforms and OS's return the same results. Care to explain how that is possible, for a minority of one/the same persons posts.

Clicking on a link, is not something I like doing.* It could be a "dirty link".
"Especially when that person denies posting said link.

You don't like being questioned over what you're posting(although you deny doing so), move elsewhere.

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
I have not seen any one saying they can't see any of my posts. If fact when I have specifically asked either no one has replied or all the replies have been that they can see a post that you say you can't.
Please quote one of these posts where someone has said they can't see everything I have posted.
You are the one with the problem, not me. I'm sure other cycling forums have similar counting threads which you can follow if you don't like what is posted here.

Top Bottom