Couriers - are they all shoot?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yodel really are shocking.. we ordered some stuff which never arrived. Yodel were saying they'd delivered it but it hadn't been signed for. The company we'd bought from sent a replacement.. both packages arrived together! Turned out the driver had left our original package in the back of his van for 3 weeks!
Yeah, a lot of those workers are dodgy! I once saw a Yodel van outside my house, he was delivering somewhere in my block.. he went back down nd started the Engine to leave.. I ran out and asked if he had anything for my number... he checked and low and behold... lol I had 4 packages.. silly mug!

Chris Norton

We use APC at work. If I've ever bought something worth money I have stopped the sellers delivery service and employed APC to do the job. Excellent and have never let us down and considering its meat then we have to rely on them. Bit pricy to northern Ireland tho and prefer royal mail.

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
To be honest, we have become spoiled by the likes of Amazon promising next day delivery and free deliveries. We now take this as the norm and near instant gratification is expected.

What happened to the 28 day delivery window beloved of mail order companies? Anything delivered sooner was seen as a bonus.

Sometimes it's nice living in the slow lane.
LBSs would love to see the return of the 28 days turnaround for orders, but when you can get stuff within 2 days, more choice and much cheaper why would you shop locally. I have noticed a definite positive correlation between the size of the parcel and the uselessness of the couriers. It's always large items when things go wrong (for me)!

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
Hermes are pants in my experience.
agreed, however, the funny thing is I use hermes for any large items I sell on fleabay, as they are so much cheaper than RM/parcelforce. I've never received any complaints either.

Top Bottom