Covid jab......anyone had a reaction ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
It’s quite easy when 50m people have had it. Have the number of strokes statistically increased? No? Then the vaccine doesn’t cause strokes. Blood clots is an interesting one as covid causes blood clots so it’s not surprising that the vaccine might. That will be listed as a side effect and the risks are weighed against the benefits. As not having the jab increases you chance of getting covid (yes it does) then having the vaccine, even with the side effects, reduces your chances of a blood clot.

You'll notice I said 'especially at an individual level'. Population statistics don't always work for individuals.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
MOD NOTE:
Please do NOT move this thread in the direction of pro- or anti- vaccination. We've had that thread and it didn't end well.

Keep responses to answer the thread Title and it can continue.
Get into discussing statistical data, reasons for or against having the vaccination etc and the Thread will be Closed.

Thank you. :okay:

classic33

Leg End Member
It’s quite easy when 50m people have had it. Have the number of strokes statistically increased? No? Then the vaccine doesn’t cause strokes. Blood clots is an interesting one as covid causes blood clots so it’s not surprising that the vaccine might. That will be listed as a side effect and the risks are weighed against the benefits. As not having the jab increases you chance of getting covid (yes it does) then having the vaccine, even with the side effects, reduces your chances of a blood clot.
Not quite true.
Can anyone posting on here give a figure for reported side effects of lidocaine/lignocaine, that have resulted in hospitalisation?

Side effects felt by one person may not be felt by another person. Does that make them any less valid. In my opinion, no.

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
MOD NOTE:
Please do NOT move this thread in the direction of pro- or anti- vaccination. We've had that thread and it didn't end well.

Keep responses to answer the thread Title and it can continue.
Get into discussing statistical data, reasons for or against having the vaccination etc and the Thread will be Closed.

Thank you. :okay:

It's pretty much impossible to post factually on covid vaccination without being pro vaccination, whether explicitly or implicitly.

TomL

I had the two Moderna shots over a year ago; had sweats for days. After I started to see the adverse reactions roll in last fall I determined not to try any more.

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
I had the two Moderna shots over a year ago; had sweats for days. After I started to see the adverse reactions roll in last fall I determined not to try any more.

An attitude which goes some small way towards explaining why so many Americans have continued to die from covid.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
It's pretty much impossible to post factually on covid vaccination without being pro vaccination, whether explicitly or implicitly.

Indeed, and the issue is not arguments pro or against, its whether it descends into pointless insults and name calling, which I believe is why NACA got hived off.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Speaking from family experience here, I have the utmost sympathy for those who have been advised for medical reasons not to be jabbed.

But sweats/tinnitus/sore arm?

FishFright

More wheels than sense
Remember when the Soviets cropped former staff out of history ? Someone on here seems to miss those days :smile:

Top Bottom