Cow stuck in tree saved by cyclists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Holy cow!

That was hard work!

Profpointy

Legendary Member
I once freed a sheep who had its head stuck through one of the wire fences with square holes, as I stood behind it holding its head, I thought I hope no ones watching.

we once reacued a sheep who has fallen down a 10 foot pit. Was very emaciated presumably having been there some considerable while - her chums in the field having long gone ( to market ?). Anyhow climbed down into the hole with her and she did an astonishing wall-of-death run 5 foot up the walls till I could trap her. My pals then pulled her up on a rope and off she went munching grass

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
I once freed a sheep who had its head stuck through one of the wire fences with square holes, as I stood behind it holding its head, I thought I hope no ones watching.
Yep - been there (on the rescue mission only you lot).

Also spotted a sheep stuck on it's back. I couldn't find a way into the field so I stopped to inform the farmer man feeding his cows just down the road.

Mrs 26 found a cow fallen down a steep slope with broken leg. Nothing she could do so reported it. I expect that went into some burgers not long after.

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I once found the skeleton of a sheep stuck 6ft down a drop, between two rocks... poor thing obv got stuck and died there :sad:

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Was off to Scafell Pike with a mate a few years back and came across a Ewe stuck in a cattle grid twixt Wrynose & Hardknott passes.

All four lags dangling through the grid.

We got out and hauled it out and found out three things about sheep.

a) they are *loody heavy

b) they are very greasy

c) the stink, absolutely rank - we know this as we smelt of eau de ovine all day

Top Bottom