Cows!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kajjal

Guru
Mountain biking last weekend and there is one field with a huge cow in that likes to come over and look who is coming through their field. Never any problems but last weekend she decided to bring Mr Cow with her for the look :eek:
Luckily he was happy enough as well !

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine

Ooo I loves me a Highland Cooo.

Docile enough beasts even 'with calf'.

You'd have to do something pretty dreadful to rile one.

Its the bigger dairy breeds that are more aggressive on the whole.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
In Northern Finland you sometimes come across puzzling traffic jams in the middle of nowhere. These are caused by groups of reindeer who have decided that the road makes a nice clearing in which to stand. Eventually they amble off.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
I'm not too worried about sheep's droppings, but cow pats can be messy, especially when they're fresh.^_^
Yes but when you get sheep shoot on your wheels it fairly makes the car stink.:ohmy:
And don't forget horses. Their leavings are a problem on one of the mainland cycle paths I use. Spread from side to side so no dodging. Why don't the riders have to clear up behind or else fit nappies in public areas?:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Decades ago I was touring with a friend somewhere in the South West. He wanted to look at a standing stone or something that was in a large field. Not wanting to leave the bikes unattended we wheeled them across the field to the thing, looked at it, then wheeled them back. I looked behind us and all the cows had formed a neat line and were following us across the field. Possibly doing insulting impersonations of us when we looked away.

Actually we were probably doing something that resembled the farmer in their daily routine.

Top Bottom