Cracking.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes- a lot of work Shaun - well done!
First impression is that the full-strength orange bar is competing with the page and the text reading...I'll get my sunglasses! ;)

Shaun

Founder
iAmiAdam said:
Love VB4, this is a great example, brings cyclechat forward a lot me thinks with the new clean layout.

Pssst, don't tell anyone, but it isn't vB4 ... it's IP.Board :biggrin: ;)

Shaun

Founder
Aperitif said:
Yes- a lot of work Shaun - well done!
First impression is that the full-strength orange bar is competing with the page and the text reading...I'll get my sunglasses! :biggrin:

Thanks, and yes, it is a complete departure from the current layout and a lot more colourful.

I expect there will be a lot of work still to do once we get moved over properly. There are certainly things I want to change, and I'm sure lots of people will chip-in with ideas of their own.

Should be fun ... ;)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Looks a bit posh like..............

gavintc

Guru
Don't like it. You cannot hover over a thread and you have to open a new page to reply. So far - not good and I think a retrograde step.

Keith Oates

Janner
A job well done Shaun, there will be a few of us that will take some time to get used to it but I'm sure it's worth the effort. Personally I give it the thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
Thanks for all the hard work, Shaun.

I'll start threads for a couple of things it would be nice to have back as & when you get the chance.

Top Bottom