Crackle, where's your goats?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I haven't been out with the camera since before Easter :ohmy:

There's absolutely tons of hooded crows here at the moment. The goats tend to disappear into the hills around now. I think they're penned up due to the increase in visitor traffic on the roads, did I say they're not actually wild. However the other dark satanic ones, who truly are wild are still about.

I cycled past a perched buzzard and a close Heron recently but no camera :biggrin: The Herons are scrapping just now. They look amazingly Pterodactyl like when they're acrobating around. Saw some lapwings over in Nothumberland at Easter - crazy birds.

No Swifts/Swallows (I get them mixed up) yet, they arive in numbers soonish. There's also been a couple of hooty owls about but I haven't seen them.

I also know some rough Otter areas now. I'm trying to find out more before I go off looking.

I need that bigger lens but the bank says no :biggrin:

ooooh, otters!

to hell with the bank, get the lens! tell them you have people waiting for pictures of satanic sheep and hoodies.

swifts and swallows are easy to tell apart... swifts don't land... or is that swallows? erm.. well... ok, not so easy. there's been a few swallows here and the sand martins are returning. they're all a blur of arched wings though.

Top Bottom