Crazy variable geometry hydraulic frame bike.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
two thoughts.

1: er, impressive, but, er, why

and

2:
re your tagline
"Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race."
I fear for him, using lathes/spinning machinery while wearing a tie, even if tucked in.

Don't try this in your shed folks.

I fear for him, using lathes/spinning machinery while wearing a tie, even if tucked in.

Don't try this in your shed folks.

Some years ago, a friend of mine caught the loose sleeve of his baggy woollen jumper on a tractor power take off. He survived, but not before he had head butted the PTO. Ouch.

I once got my tie caught in the office shredder. No safety cutoff or panic button. Fortunately a colleague spotted what was happening and switched it off.
My tie was hung next to the shredder as a warning.

Wow, he has over 10 million subscribers with over 1 billion views of his videos. He is minting money. Seeing the video production, you are looking at a professional crew behind it. The goal is entertainment. Excellent for someone that left school at 16.

Looked him up and he making about £1m a year from this.

Last edited:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I've been following him for years. Look up the Star Wars AT-AT he did for a kid... amazing, and you might just cry.

He started out simple, but's got sponsorship to do the big stuff. The 60 MPH mobility scooter is my favourite, and I showed it to nana a few years ago. :laugh:

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
Yep love most of his stuff and his style of zany presentation. But this one was a bit too pointless for me. Most of his stuff you could hoon down a runway it actually use, but this hydraulic bike was not that useable. His trebochet (sp?) Was brilliant. He certainly knows lots about different types of engineering. I think he qualified first as a plumber!

Going back to the bike, maybe just one hydraulic ram to alter the rake or fork height might be useful if strong enough. But I guess it's just entertainment. I'm glad he is able to make money from advanced garage bodgery, and I expect helps a few teens get interested in engineering or fabrication which is great

Top Bottom