cricket anyone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
We played the Test Match Special theme at my Dad's funeral as cricket was his passion.
It's actually Soul Limbo by Booker T and the MG's.

This could have gone in the funeral music thread too!

A cricket-based eulogy would be a good send off at a funeral, as I think cricket is a good analogy for life.

Playing 'Hot Hot Hot' by Arrow would also be a good song to get 'em dancin' in the aisles as the coffin disappears. :ohmy:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Aperitif said:
"i'll have two full english Posts please garcon - twofour the price of one is it not?"

ure teacher sounds like fun m8!

Lovely description Joe - maybe you could write a piece describing what a typical schoolday is like. No dry stuff though - it has got to be written in tthe style of the above quote!:smile:

My day today:
I woke up at 8:00. Went to school at 8:30, got there for 8:40. Appeared at my photography lesson to get a mark then looked at bike parts and bikes on the internet. After that i went back to the 6th form room and lay around on the sofa listening to music, and relaxing. At about 9:30 i walked over to the gym and went in there for abit, then walked home in the rain. I got my bike out and went for a jolly nice ride, but i did fall off. I powered off from some lights(racing a car) and my foot unclipped, and i slid across the floor on ones arse. I got back up, checked my bike, checked my ipod and phone then kept going. Went to see my GF at her school, then rode back home again.
Today has been a tough day for me, lots of work has been done:laugh::ohmy:

Top Bottom