cricket anyone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I agree Kovu it wasn't all that long ago that you were reprimanding Joe24 for using text speak. Pot calling the kettle black sort of thing.

Kovu

Über Member
Headgardener said:
I agree Kovu it wasn't all that long ago that you were reprimanding Joe24 for using text speak. Pot calling the kettle black sort of thing.

And Young 'Un. He's typing properly now.
Gosh I am picky. :smile:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Headgardener said:

Hang on, i never used text speak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:
Feel free to take a look through my posts, you will see all my posts are in proper English. Unless i was taking the piss out on YC or someone using text speak.
Have a look through here http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/search.php?searchid=1584985 and you will see that all my posts are in full English, no text speak.
I think you were meaning YC talking in text speak?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
A friend of mine, in his retirement, is doing a course on reading ancient parish and legal documents from the 16th century. His tutor told him that many old scripts are difficult to understand because they use many textspeak like abbreviations. Ain't nothing new!

p.s. It should be sloppiness, Joe:biggrin:

Joe24

rich p said:
A friend of mine, in his retirement, is doing a course on reading ancient parish and legal documents from the 16th century. His tutor told him that many old scripts are difficult to understand because they use many textspeak like abbreviations. Ain't nothing new!

A PE teacher i have writes in her own code. Instead of increases or decreases, she draws arrows, abbreviates some things, and squiggles some words:laugh:
Its a good lesson though

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Joe24 said:
A PE teacher i have writes in her own code. Instead of increases or decreases, she draws arrows, abbreviates some things, and squiggles some words:laugh:
Its a good lesson though

I think I can count the good teachers I had on the four fingers of one hand, so treasure her, Joe.

Joe24

rich p said:
I think I can count the good teachers I had on the four fingers of one hand, so treasure her, Joe.

She is also a cyclist, shes abit old, and pretty crazy, and drinks alot of wine and tells us which ones are best to get:laugh:

Joe24 said:
Im sorry, I do appologise for my sloppyess;)

Was that the second time you've been sloppy? :sad:;)

Joe24

Hover Fly said:
He's done it again!

May one just say, one is now going to stop using 'I' as one seems to keep forgetting to use the shift key.
Once again, one does appologise fully.
Love to all
:sad::girl:

"i'll have two full english Posts please garcon - twofour the price of one is it not?"

She is also a cyclist, shes abit old, and pretty crazy, and drinks alot of wine and tells us which ones are best to get

ure teacher sounds like fun m8!

Lovely description Joe - maybe you could write a piece describing what a typical schoolday is like. No dry stuff though - it has got to be written in tthe style of the above quote!:biggrin:

asterix

Comrade Member
No, I used to be very bad at cricket when at school.

Later on I matured into an exceptionally good batsman when playing for the work team. However, by that time I'd left it too late to play for Scotland.

Top Bottom