Cricket thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A good response from the hammering they have took so far, at last Crawley batted like he can. I would persist with Hamed I still think he'll come good, could be up to four players out through injury for the next test including Root.
They have stopped the rot let's go all out for victory to end on a high, to end what has been a very disappointing tour on the front foot

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
A good response from the hammering they have took so far, at last Crawley batted like he can. I would persist with Hamed I still think he'll come good, could be up to four players out through injury for the next test including Root.
They have stopped the rot let's go all out for victory to end on a high, to end what has been a very disappointing tour on the front foot
Tbh i think the vicar should come back in to bat with crawley to open the innings……i think hes a better opener compared to hameed and burns.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I would persist with Hamed I still think he'll come good, could be up to four players out through injury for the next test including Root.
Leach outscored him in both innings.
We need two openers who can stick around and take the shine off the ball and tire out the bowlers. The game becomes far easier for the middle order hitters if the bowling attack haven’t just knocked off the first 4 wickets for 50 runs.

I would stick with Crawley who when he gets his eye in looks good.Getting someone else to open with him is turning out tricky.
I don't know what the answer is but i don't think it's Hammed,Burns or Sibley.....IMHO.

Somethings gone wrong in the cricket….

australia are 85-4
Ha!

240-6 now, so normality may be coming back. Should be an exciting match anyway, shame about this rain delay.

1642163017384.png

(Labushane clean bowled by Broad.)

Top Bottom