Cricket thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chromatic

Legendary Member
Well, Silverwood has been sacked. Who is going to get the job?

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I think our openers may need to get more than 12 runs in the second innings .... its all a bit deja vu :angry:
to be fair its a bit closer as pretty sure the Windies will need to bat twice!

Decent start this morning but wood has only bowled one over and left the field which is worrying.

Leaving CB & JA at home and then losing OR and now potentially MW to injury, the cupboard looks a bit bare...

to be fair its a bit closer as pretty sure the Windies will need to bat twice!

Decent start this morning but wood has only bowled one over and left the field which is worrying.

Leaving CB & JA at home and then losing OR and now potentially MW to injury, the cupboard looks a bit bare...
Think Stokes may have 9th wicket ... nope. Awesome by Bonner.

Chromatic

Legendary Member
217 for 1, something weird is happening in the universe.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Lets hope the wicket is less turgid for the next match, there was very little in it for the bowlers and very hard to score freely on. Crawey and Root getting runs and leach bowling very accurately and not getting battered by brutal aussies were all positives.

I'm not convinced by Woakes as a bowler away from England (or NZ) but hard to judge him or Overton on that surface.

Mahmood offers a bit more pace. Even if Robinson is fit, I'd be tempted to throw him in in Woods absence for Woakes or Overton , rather than have 3 very samey seamers plus Stokes and Leach.

Top Bottom