Cricket thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chromatic

Legendary Member
This would be a great Test Match .... except that the bloody horse-racing is keeping TMS off 5SportsLiveExtra. Grrrrr!!!!!
You want to live round here, every year they go on about Cheltenham races as something akin to the second coming, gets right on my tits. It's just a few horse races FFS.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Interesting stat on TMS about most 6s in tests.
Stokes has 89. The world record is 107, so it’s well within his sights if he plays a few more years.

Tough watch this match? Maybe the weather will put us out of our misery.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I see Ash Barty is retiring from Tennis. She played Big Bash cricket for one series a few years ago, I wonder if she is planning a permanent switch to cricket. she is no doubt one of these talents that could play a number of sports to a high level..

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I see Ash Barty is retiring from Tennis. She played Big Bash cricket for one series a few years ago, I wonder if she is planning a permanent switch to cricket. she is no doubt one of these talents that could play a number of sports to a high level..
If she was it wouldn’t be for the money.
There aren’t many sports that pay as much as women’s tennis.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I don't think she's in for the money, full stop, and besides she has made a shed load already ($24m). Reading her statement, her heart is no longer in doing 6-8 months on the road. She is also a talented golfer as well as cricketer....

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Welcome to Grenada, Windies win the toss and bowl, having swapped in a medium pace all rounder for their spinner. Overton is fit and comes in for Fisher.

Last edited:
Top Bottom