Crikey, just fitted 2 brand new Michelin Pro race 4's and ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

boybiker

Legendary Member
Who cares about thumbs... how do they roll :tongue::thumbsup:
 

beastie

Legendary Member
Location
penrith
ProRace 3 go on fine on my fulcrum 4s, which are allegedly hubs from 3s and rims from 5s, so I'm going to echo fossala's view. Wheelbarrow tyres are my bête noir...
Yebbut I only take the wheelbarrow if the weather is REALLY bad.
 

Broadside

Legendary Member
Location
Fleet, Hants

And if you buy them before 30th April you can claim a pair of Lithion 2 tyres for free from Michelin, then they really are a bargain! I just sent my claim form off today :-)
 
OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Location
Kirton, Devon.
Is it really as bulky as the picture portrays?
It's fairly big. I have to admit I was surprised when I first saw it, bigger than a decent pair of plastic levers but it's light and seems to pack away quite tidily into a small pack or back pocket. When you need it, it's a godsend.
 

Broadside

Legendary Member
Location
Fleet, Hants
You just need to buy the tyres through a partcipating retailer before 30th April 2013 (i used Ribble which were cheapest anyway) and then fill out the claim form, return it to Michelin with the original receipt. Only the first 1000 people get the free tyres, a friend of mine received the Lithion 2's last week so I am hoping to get mine next week. Good luck!

 
OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Location
Kirton, Devon.
Who cares about thumbs... how do they roll :tongue::thumbsup:
First impressions are of a very comfortable tyre, more like Pro 2's in that respect but not quite as ballooney. Feel very sticky on the road. I had them slightly underinflated 105/110 psi as I expected some poor surfaced roads (I wasn't wrong) and they feel fast. Next ride at 110/115psi.
 
Top Bottom