Crimbo Decorations on your bike..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
It occurred to me I fancied putting a poppy on my bike for 11th November. Mentioned this joking to the Mother in Law and she's bought me a sunflower to go on the front.

Liesl was unimpressed!! :blush:

Amanda P

Legendary Member
Last year I had a bit of tinsel wrapped around my recumbent's flagpole for a while [innuendo alert!... no I think I got away with it...] after a Critical Masser put it there.

That stuff's incredibly visible in headlights.

Horses really, really don't like it though. Had to take it off because of that.

OP
OP
ChrisW

ChrisW

Uncle Phil said:
Last year I had a bit of tinsel wrapped around my recumbent's flagpole for a while [innuendo alert!... no I think I got away with it...] after a Critical Masser put it there.

Well don't ride an incumbent horse then...:blush:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Uncle Phil said:

Ooh, good thought, tinsel. Now, Scotchlite tinsel, that would be the best thing ever...:blush:

I think it depends on the horse. Where I ride we have a fun gymkhana in the last lesson before chirstmas, and the many of the horses wear tinsel in their bridles. I guess they are just used to it. Frankly, if they can cope with me lumbering about on their backs they must be used to anything...

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Uncle Phil said:
Last year I had a bit of tinsel wrapped around my recumbent's flagpole for a while [innuendo alert!... no I think I got away with it...]
Matron! :blush: How did you stop it sliding down?

simoncc said:
Bit early for my bike's Christmas decorations. As I live in a multicultural city and celebrate diversity at every available opportunity I've got all these festivals to do first.

NOVEMBER 2007
24 Birthday of Guru Nanak
24 Kar tiki Poonam
26 Day of Covenant
28 Passing of ’Abdu’l-Baha
30 Tir Parabh

DECEMBER 2007
5 – 12 Chanukah
8 Jodo-e (Buddha’s Enlightenment)
19 Fast of 10th of Tevet
19 Hajj
20 Eid-ul-Adha
24 Amardad Parabh

Doesn't Passover (sp) come at this time of year too?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Kirstie said:
Doesn't Passover (sp) come at this time of year too?
And Thanksgiving....

Top Bottom