Critérium du Dauphiné 2-9 June [spoilers]

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

VamP

Banned
I was really hoping Styby might make cut, but I guess having the knee op has dented his season plans.

VamP

Banned
I am not sure crossers enjoy being frozen anymore than the rest of them :smile:

After the San Remo he said it was the hardest thing he's ever had to do.

VamP

Banned
Just saw an interview with Stybar. He is definitely not riding the Tour. He 'may' be back to fitness for the Vuelta, and even that is in doubt. Real shame, he was getting into a really good form .

OP
OP
smutchin

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
No Wiggins then. In fact, I read this morning that he may not do the Suisse or the Tour either because he's still ill got a knee injury.

And no Quintana because he's training at altitude in Colombia and saving himself for the Tour.

Hopefully, we'll see some good form from JVDB. It's about time he came up with the goods.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
For those of us following the rise of African cycling, it's great to see the very talented Eritrean, Daniel Teklehaimanot, will be riding this one (for Orica GreenEdge) - it's his first race of the season because apparently he has been unable to race in Europe due to visa issues - another indication of the extra difficulties facing African riders.

Buddfox

Veteran
For those of us following the rise of African cycling, it's great to see the very talented Eritrean, Daniel Teklehaimanot, will be riding this one (for Orica GreenEdge) - it's his first race of the season because apparently he has been unable to race in Europe due to visa issues - another indication of the extra difficulties facing African riders.

Is that right? How irritating... saw him for the first time at the Olympic road race, was basically what first made me realise there was professional cycling coming out of Africa at all!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I wonder if Meersman can stay with it. I can't imagine the GCers will be too proactive today and he can climb a bit as he showed in the Pais Vasco(?) earlier this year.

Top Bottom