Criterium Du Dauphine SPOILERS.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DRM

Guru
Been watching the recorded highlights from ITV4 so I haven't had the pleasure of C K's commentary/laughing at his own jokes/stock phrases, I think if cycling was a more popular sport, the impressionists would have a field day with him, spitting image perhaps, but back to the race having seen the picture of Tim De Clercq's back, there would have been uproar if the time cut had been instigated after that hailstorm, the poor bloke looks like he's been peppered by a shotgun!, it's also good to see that Jumbo Visma are giving Ineos something to think about, makes things a bit more exciting to watch :okay:

Yes and yes...I think.
Keep the badge I've got loads ^_^
HaHa - you fell into my trap!. Because the player thingy doesn't work on MY phone! (I tried watching the Superbikes this morning - same symptoms.)
Less sure about ITV4+1. It worked years ago, then went away, now it's back but wasn't actually showing programs last night (at 1945h). Odd.

Still less-poor planning should be the workaround for these issues :smile:

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
HaHa - you fell into my trap!. Because the player thingy doesn't work on MY phone! (I tried watching the Superbikes this morning - same symptoms.)
Less sure about ITV4+1. It worked years ago, then went away, now it's back but wasn't actually showing programs last night (at 1945h). Odd.

Still less-poor planning should be the workaround for these issues :smile:
Ah right...like I know anything about technology.Thats the reason I had kids ! I sometimes watch on a Kindle type thingy.
That's me told.Didn't want your fecking badge anyways :laugh:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Got to be a breakaway day hasnt it ? I can't see Ineos sitting on the front all day again.
I'm not sure why Ineos want to pull on the front, to drag JV along till, Thomas, Froome and Castroviejo collapse and leave Bernal isolated with Rogluc and his chums reaping the benefit.
Times have changed a bit and they should wheelsuck JV instead.
Sepp Kuss looked ominously easy yesterday and along with Bennett, Kruisjwijk(sp), Tom D etc it's a very strong unit.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
I'm not sure why Ineos want to pull on the front, to drag JV along till, Thomas, Froome and Castroviejo collapse and leave Bernal isolated with Rogluc and his chums reaping the benefit.
Sepp Kuss looked ominously easy yesterday and along with Bennett, Kruisjwijk(sp), Tom D etc it's a very strong unit.
To be fair yesterday Ineos tried what they knew.Bernal was looked after same as Roglic.It should have been Bernals to go for but every credit to Roglic he was far stronger.There was no way anybody was going to match him in that final sprint.Agree about Kuss he rode a blinder yesterday.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
We have to remember that the Ineos goal is not to win this race, they could have just been testing out scenarios and seeing what the competition is like whilst putting in a good training ride.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
We have to remember that the Ineos goal is not to win this race, they could have just been testing out scenarios and seeing what the competition is like whilst putting in a good training ride.
Possibly but I think they missed a trick they might need in 2 weeks time, That is to follow J-V and use it as an opportunity to attack.
It's intriguingly poised though with both teams looking powerful.

Got to be a breakaway day hasnt it ? I can't see Ineos sitting on the front all day again.
Not sure about this. Break would need some serious climbers - with no threat to GC, eg Bardet or Latour - to get over the Madeleine with a serious lead over the peloton to then beat them to the top of the last climb.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Not sure about this. Break would need some serious climbers - with no threat to GC, eg Bardet or Latour - to get over the Madeleine with a serious lead over the peloton to then beat them to the top of the last climb.
Latour and Jungels are in the break apparently but so is Formolo and he's only 4 mins adrift so J-V probably won't let it go

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Can't you watch via a web browser (ITV Hub)**?

-------- Warning - Off Topic wittering below!!! -------
**PS I just stuck ITV Hub on to see if there is a Chromecast button, but I couldn't see one. I tested it on an episode of You've been framed... if you have a minute could you please explain to me why a morbidly obese adult tripping and flattening their tiny toddler is funny? And while you are at it, what exactly is hilarious about a cyclist flying over their handlebars and face-planting on the ground? Obviously, my sense of humour isn't as finely tuned as I thought it was! :wacko:

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Some ride by Formolo to take that stage today ! It hurt watching him.
Otherwise business as usual for Roglic...

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
**PS I just stuck ITV Hub on to see if there is a Chromecast button, but I couldn't see one. I tested it on an episode of You've been framed... if you have a minute could you please explain to me why a morbidly obese adult tripping and flattening their tiny toddler is funny? And while you are at it, what exactly is hilarious about a cyclist flying over their handlebars and face-planting on the ground? Obviously, my sense of humour isn't as finely tuned as I thought it was! :wacko:
I'm guessing the 250 quid you get for them showing your clip helps ? ^_^

Top Bottom