Criterium du Dauphine ( spoilers )

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Just been reading Hayter has a broken collarbone so looking like he will miss the chance of a tour debut.

He's had no luck

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Laporte takes his second stage win ahead of Sam Bennet ! Bennet had a good enough lead out and was all over the place 😲

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Laporte has been amazing since joining Jumbo Visma.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Makes you wonder what they are feeding him, certainly didn't look that good at Cofidis.

Excuse my cynicism!

I know what you mean but I looked back at his results at Cofidis and they were pretty good and better than I remembered.

I also think that the training, nutrition and support is a massive step from Cofidis who are pretty low budget.

Think positive!

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Makes you wonder what they are feeding him, certainly didn't look that good at Cofidis.

Excuse my cynicism!
I'm not sure about that...was top points scorer for Cofidis in 2021.Not easy to take so many wins without the right team around you ?
"Christophe Laporte basked in the realisation of a dream after winning Gent-Wevelgem, but was under no illusions that his path to a first major Classic was heavily trampled by his Jumbo-Visma team, and red-carpeted by Wout van Aert."

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
It's time for Vingo to show us what he's got today....has to be favourite and take some time in this TT 😁
As much as the Dauphine is a training ride for some, he'll want to show he's ready for the Tour.

Top Bottom