Criterium du Dauphine ( spoilers )

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
You'd think that Groenewegen would be a bit more circumspect...
Dunno. I can see he might feel that he's still being punished for the Poland crash and a less notorious rider wouldn't get relegated for reacting to being boxed in illegally by shouldering his way out. It probably also doesn't help that his DS Matt White publicly disagreed with the ruling. Should cycling have rugby-style punishments for insulting the referees?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
was heavily trampled by his Jumbo-Visma team, and red-carpeted by Wout van Aert.

Great quote!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
It's time for Vingo to show us what he's got today....has to be favourite and take some time in this TT 😁
As much as the Dauphine is a training ride for some, he'll want to show he's ready for the Tour.

If Vingo doesn't win...I'll eat my helmet :ohmy:

Does anyone know how to get coverage of Saturday's stage. According to Sky, Eurosport has what looks like the start of the stage but coverage of Le Mans starts at 2pm, long before the stage ends.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
If Vingo doesn't win...I'll eat my helmet :ohmy:
Screenshot_20230607-152604-387.png

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Does anyone know how to get coverage of Saturday's stage. According to Sky, Eurosport has what looks like the start of the stage but coverage of Le Mans starts at 2pm, long before the stage ends.
Not to sure about Sky,Eurosport...I only have GCN,which I thought was the same ?

"The 7th stage of the Dauphiné starts at 10:20 and the race is expected to finish around 14:50 – both are local times"

Not to sure about Sky,Eurosport...I only have GCN,which I thought was the same ?

"The 7th stage of the Dauphiné starts at 10:20 and the race is expected to finish around 14:50 – both are local times"

I obviously watch Eurosport on Sky so how do you watch GCN, just on a laptop? The listings for Sat show coverage (on Sky) from 12:10 before changing to Le Mans, I can't see where else they are showing coverage

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
I obviously watch Eurosport on Sky so how do you watch GCN, just on a laptop? The listings for Sat show coverage (on Sky) from 12:10 before changing to Le Mans, I can't see where else they are showing coverage
Sorry cant be of more help here....
I have GCN app on my fire stick so just watch on TV as normal.Or the replay /highlights later on.I think the GCN time listings will be similar though.
Someone will be along with more knowledge than me I'm sure....in fact I'm positive 😁

Top Bottom