Criterium du Dauphine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
On recent form, you'd say Dunbar but Ganna has a decent chance too!^_^

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Wout Van Aert takes the first stage of this race...made it look surprisingly easy.With Ethan Hayter in second and Sean Quinn in third.

Ineos line up Tao or Eddie ?

Going by yesterday (a sprint stage) ...
They put a lot of effort into Hayter. So I can't believe they're all-in for a go at the (overall) GC as well.
Hence I conclude this is a development race - let their younger stars have a run-out, a taste of the (almost) big time. Maybe see exactly where Tao's form is.

Try and grab a few stages if they can.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Going by yesterday (a sprint stage) ...
They put a lot of effort into Hayter. So I can't believe they're all-in for a go at the (overall) GC as well.
Hence I conclude this is a development race - let their younger stars have a run-out, a taste of the (almost) big time. Maybe see exactly where Tao's form is.

Try and grab a few stages if they can.
It's hard to see past Roglic for the win...podium spots though ? Hayter wasn't far off yesterday,saying that were talking about Van Aert who had the time to glance back in that sprint !

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Yes, the overall win seems like a no-brainer; but should be an interesting race for the lower places, and for the Green(??) jersey. Lots of upcoming riders leading their teams, or taking on prominent roles.
It's a long enough TT aswell I think ? Suits Jumbo either Roglic or VanAert

Top Bottom