Criterium du Dauphine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Filippo Ganna takes stage 4 of the Criterium du Dauphine with Mr second place himself Wout Van Aert in.....2nd^_^
Good ride by Hayter in third who moves up to fifth overall.
Screenshot_20220608-193728.png

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Saw my McNulty GC bet go t@ts up today....what a shocker ! Has a mechanical,dropped chain ? refuses the bike change,can't get chain back on.Fecks it off for new bike.Sixty seconds and his GC hopes gone :sad:

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Ganna is the best on the TT and was the best on the Track.

Next, will it be the hour record?

I think so.:okay:

I'm a big fan of the TT, my Uncle was a three times National Champs TT Medalist.
I reckon he'll have is heart set on taking the yellow jersey in Copenhagen 😁
They've gotta take him haven't they !

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Didn't catch up on yesterday's stage till late last night.Good stage and boy was it tight.One of those breakaways where they certainly left it late !
First place for Van Aert .Meeus in second for Bora and Hayter came in third.
Jist read Kwiatowski has pulled out of the race with a knee injury.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Froome out due to feeling unwell and Groenewegen aswell.Heading home to train for TDF.Bit of a wasted journey for him as a sprinter.

Milzy

Guru
It’s been the worst I’ve ever seen. Hayter showing great promise though. I enjoyed the young French mans far out launch victory attack for the line yesterday. Shame Froome felt unwell too. Hoping for an amazing TDF as the Giro sucked donkey balls.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
It’s been the worst I’ve ever seen. Hayter showing great promise though. I enjoined the young French mans far out launch victory attack for the line yesterday. Shame Froome felt unwell too. Hoping for an amazing TDF as the Giro sucked donkey balls.
I'll watch anything when it's pro racing...😁

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
I'm all for a few strong words and handbags 😁 But he's lucky he didn't bring him down with a lot of others.
No sympathy should of been DQ for longer,still carried it on after the race.

Top Bottom