Critical Mass gone BAD!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jezston

Über Member
The Daily Mail's Metro paper has finally reported on it today. One paragraph at the bottom of a page in the middle of the newspaper. Nice.

darkstar

Personally, I do not think this is correct thread to discuss the merit or not of CM. I think all of us believe the actions of the driver horrific, brutal and completely unacceptable and his excuses show a contempt for life that are sickening. If you want to open the can of worms that it is CM, I suggest you open a new thread and not one that will confuse true disgust for the driver's action.

Not entirely sure where in the post I stated a longing to discuss the merits of CM, was simply commenting on the article... Don't fall from up there
thumbsup.png

Not entirely sure where in the post I stated a longing to discuss the merits of CM, was simply commenting on the article... Don't fall from up there
thumbsup.png
I think a simple statement, in favour of CM or against CM, is OK on this thread. But not anything more than that.

Keith Oates

Janner
A sad story indeed and the driver has been caught and charged with attempted murder but it will be interesting to find out the decision of the trial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom