crossdressing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyPeace

Perphaps I should have read the labels a bit more clearly when shopping at adli a few weeks back, fairly sure this is not a mans top...blimey I never knew I had such an inclination!

2012-10-17221937_zpscc60f3bd.jpg

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Very often when I'm out shopping for clothes and such like, I notice that the patterns I really like on things like T-shirts, jackets etc are often on the Woman's or kid's version, whilst the men's equivalent is all dull, boring and.... well, blokey.

I still haven't actually bought a woman's version of something yet, although, not being of large build, I have been able to get some things in a large youth's size before, and also my Mum is small enough she can buy kid's clothes cheaply :laugh:

Smurfy

Naturist Smurf
My Big Johnson has some very specific care instructions!

big_johnson.JPG

Rezillo

TwoSheds
Perphaps I should have read the labels a bit more clearly when shopping at adli a few weeks back, fairly sure this is not a mans top...blimey I never knew I had such an inclination!

I bought some Aldi shirts a couple of years ago that were all labelled up on the tags as mens. Got home and one of them had the same kind of label inside as yours. It fitted fine and when I measured the shirt up, its dimensions were exactly the same as the mens-labelled ones.

My guess would be that Crane shirts have no design differences - just shirt sizes that are labelled up as their male and female equivalents and a few strays from one category to another in the packing process.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Guys who envy women for their colours can always shop at Blaqua: http://www.blaqua.net/

I stumbled across this amazing shop one day on a day out in London, the owner told me that his customers include Mick Jagger, Chris Evans and Paul Merton, who bought one shirt for each of his 21 impending television shows!

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Floral shirts are fine - I'm often seen wearing them.

But men's ones, not women's. You're on your own there!

Mind you, I commuted in my pink l/s jersey today if that makes you feel any better.

Sandra6

Veteran
In some bike shops the clothing seems to be an after thought and it's really badly displayed making it very difficult to determine whether it's for men or ladies.
I've got a red cycling top that I'm still not sure about, but it fits, so I wear it.

Top Bottom