crossdressing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Guys who envy women for their colours can always shop at Blaqua: http://www.blaqua.net/

I stumbled across this amazing shop one day on a day out in London, the owner told me that his customers include Mick Jagger, Chris Evans and Paul Merton, who bought one shirt for each of his 21 impending television shows!

HOW MUCH!!??

Maz

Guru
"I'm SO angry my label's missing! Aggh!"
DressingBottles.jpg

IGMC...

OP
OP
AndyPeace

AndyPeace

I bought some Aldi shirts a couple of years ago that were all labelled up on the tags as mens. Got home and one of them had the same kind of label inside as yours. It fitted fine and when I measured the shirt up, its dimensions were exactly the same as the mens-labelled ones.

My guess would be that Crane shirts have no design differences - just shirt sizes that are labelled up as their male and female equivalents and a few strays from one category to another in the packing process.

This is great news, I shall no longer have to plait my nostril hair. The shirts seem a little short, but that is proberly more down to my long torso and gorrila arm length

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Very often when I'm out shopping for clothes and such like, I notice that the patterns I really like on things like T-shirts, jackets etc are often on the Woman's or kid's version, whilst the men's equivalent is all dull, boring and.... well, blokey.
Want to swap?! I like the patterns, colours etc on men's clothes but finding anything for someone under (way under) 5'7 is Mission Impossible. Most of my t-shirts are for teenage boys. :rolleyes::laugh:

Want to swap?! I like the patterns, colours etc on men's clothes but finding anything for someone under (way under) 5'7 is Mission Impossible. Most of my t-shirts are for teenage boys. :rolleyes::laugh:

Make it 5'4" and I can tell you all about my drama in finding full length tights that fit!! :blink: I have two choices: wear 3/4 or look like a shar pei.. Class!!

Smurfy

Naturist Smurf
I'm 5'10 unfortunately. It is just that men's clothes can be SO bloody DRAB, I mean zzzzzzz, FFS!

Where did human beings go wrong? For example, in nature the female is usually the drab creature, while the male is the gaudy one. A prime example is the PeaHen, which is the drab female, and the PeaCock, which is the magnificent male with resplendant ploomage!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Where did human beings go wrong? For example, in nature the female is usually the drab creature, while the male is the gaudy one. A prime example is the PeaHen, which is the drab female, and the PeaCock, which is the magnificent male with resplendant ploomage!

Exactly! I don't want look like I've just been dug up!

Top Bottom