Crud road mudguards

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Finn

Was missing the lower section of the front guards from a set i bought in early october. Got round to emailing them on wednesday afternoon and a few replies later to be certain of what was missing came a reply to to say they were in the post.
The very next day came a whole set of end piece sections with two nut 'n' bolts - All bases covered !

I cant find fault in a company that provides service like that.

P.s took the opportunity to put the front SRAM rival brake caliper on last night. the clearance was even tighter than the soras on there before. Tried the bending with a hair dryer trick to lift up the cable tie end and the joining section on the front and it worked a treat!

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Yes, agreed - have had excellent service myself (and just look at the goodwill and positive publicity it generates for them!)

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Yes, agreed - have had excellent service myself (and just look at the goodwill and positive publicity it generates for them!)

Stupidly rode up a track covered in mud stones bits of stick etc blown down in the wind. Result was broken front race guard. Replaced FOC in about 3 days, really impressed. Would like to get the Mk 2s but lots of other things on the wish list at the moment :biggrin:

Top Bottom