Cruel wife

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
:wacko:. Just get the top, if you want it that is

You need to fill in some details - Cooking skills, child minding skills and housekeeping?

Edit: I nearly forgot. You need to specify earning potential as well. We wouldn't want her to be a burden.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Chuffy said:
Free to good home. Low mileage, full service history.
Prone to unkind comments about husbandly belly, hence ad.
Make that 2 wives..

When I was a whippet with a six pack and not a gram of extra flesh...she never appreciated my fine physical form...now she mentions a bit of belly every day...:wacko:
Nuts...she can go as well...good cook...hence the belly...it's all her fault:angry:

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
;)
Crackle said:
You need to fill in some details - Cooking skills, child minding skills and housekeeping?

Edit: I nearly forgot. You need to specify earning potential as well. We wouldn't want her to be a burden.
I so want to reply, but I don't fancy sleeping in the shed tonight...:blush:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
does bagonabike come complete with bike, and if so can i have a picture (of the bike)?

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
alecstilleyedye said:
does bagonabike come complete with bike, and if so can i have a picture (of the bike)?
Bagonabike is accessorised with a blue Dawes Horizon and a red Pearson Audax. She also comes with a range of fun outfits, suitable for all weathers, but may need a little coaxing in poor weather (cattle prod not provided).

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
User76 said:
Has the offer been withdrawn following last nights anniversary dinner and howsyourfather?
We remain happily married, despite the apocalyptic winds unleashed by last nights cauliflower cheese and steak blowout. :ohmy:xx(
My father is very well, thank you for asking. ;)

Top Bottom