CRVFR R.I.P

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
Today I learnt the sad news that CRVFR died in a motorbike accident last Monday. He was one of us.

I had been communicating with him over the last month and he was a true gentleman. I had his last PM on the 4th and I believe he died on the 6th. :sad:

My thoughts are with his family.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Sad news.

Oldbloke

Guru
RIP.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Today I learnt the sad news that CRVFR died in a motorbike accident last Monday. He was one of us.

I had been communicating with him over the last month and he was a true gentleman. I had his last PM on the 4th and I believe he died on the 6th. :sad:

My thoughts are with his family.
I have just realised that CRVFR was the member who sold me his Trek 7.3 hybrid in 2013. I drove down to Newcastle and met him to collect the bike and you are correct; he was a true gentleman. The bike was in "as new" condition, and still is; I took it to Florida in January.
The connection just makes this news all the sadder. Thoughts are with his family and friends. We actually have a mutual friend who lives near me; CRVFR was involved with dogs and our friend is a well respected breeder and show judge.

Top Bottom