CTC Charity Poll

How are you voting on the CTC charity proposals?

• I'm voting /have voted for the charity proposals

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I'm voting / have voted against the charity proposals

• I'm undecided

• I'm not going to vote

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Hello there User, I have already cast my vote, and like you have voted against the move to charitable status.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
I think you've been very effective through CC. I asked a question on the the thread in C&PP which was answered. I also asked Simon if he'd do the proxy honours for me which he answered by return. Proxy form already posted :thumbsup:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
How about the sticky thing, then? If it's a question of room, there's an unnecessarily sticky thread about F1 that could surely be unstuck? :thumbsup:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Aperitif said:
Typically, I have voted against - but clicked 'for'. ;) Swap that over please sometime, someone - just me being thick..I haven't got all day to faff around in café xx(

Did you use the same system on the official voting papers too:biggrin:

I haven't joined because I didn't want to be part of the system if the vote went yes - but if it does go the No way I'm joining. However I've still done my bit trying to persuade a friend to think carefully and read all sides before she makes her decision.

No here (or Greg will on my behalf - I hope ;)). If I want to support a charidee I bung a bit of change in one of those little lifeboats xx(.

longers

Legendary Member
I've been trying to follow the ins and outs with little success and something Snorri posted recently has persuaded me to vote no.

I have voted against in the hope that things will be clarified in the coming year and we can have another vote when everyone has a clear idea of just what is going on.

I've finally got them to admit that I'm a member and got my number, how do I get someone to vote for me by proxy? Not much time left is there?

theclaud

Openly Marxist
longers said:
I've been trying to follow the ins and outs with little success and something Snorri posted recently has persuaded me to vote no.

I've finally got them to admit that I'm a member and got my number, how do I get someone to vote for me by proxy? Not much time left is there?

PM User or Dellzeqq and ask one of them to be your proxy, then put their name on the form and send it off (to the ERS address on the form)! It needs to get there by 13 May...

longers

Legendary Member
Ta, is there an online form? As I've had membership trouble I didn't get the last copy of Cycle with all the info in it. They sent a copy out, but it was last years. I'm not sure if or when the new one will arrive.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
longers said:
Ta, is there an online form? As I've had membership trouble I didn't get the last copy of Cycle with all the info in it. They sent a copy out, but it was last years. I'm not sure if or when the new one will arrive.

Yes - here!

You need to vote against motions 8, 9 and 10 to vote "No" to the charity proposals.

Top Bottom