Ctrl + Alt + Arrow Right !!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norm

[QUOTE 1531193"]
Don't you just do the same with the left key to get it back?
[/quote] No, that'll turn it 90 degrees the other way. Ctrl-Alt-Up arrow to right it but it doesn't work with every version of windows.

Darned useful; when you have a pivoting monitor. Most monitors will be easily large enough to view A4 at 100% when turned portrait, but I think you need about 22.5" to do so when landscape, and that's without all the menu bars.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
By coincidence, I did that this morning but I didn't consider it a problem. I assumed that if the right arrow key made it go one way then the others would make it go to the other 3 possible orientations. 5 seconds later it was back the right way up ... :whistle:

OP
OP
G

gary r

Guru
By coincidence, I did that this morning but I didn't consider it a problem. I assumed that if the right arrow key made it go one way then the others would make it go to the other 3 possible orientations. 5 seconds later it was back the right way up ... :whistle:

it was like that when i logged on this morning !!! So i didnt know what buttons or combinations of buttons the kids had pressed last night.

mr Mag00

rising member
tried both before still nope!

Top Bottom