Ctrl + Alt + Arrow Right !!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gary r

Guru
Caused me a nightmare !!! It sent my PC screen images 90 degrees (side on) try it !!!! why does a PC need this function.i blamed the kids for messing it up!!!!! Lucky i have a boffin mate who told how to rectify it.

Oxo

Guru
Caused me a nightmare !!! It sent my PC screen images 90 degrees (side on) try it !!!! why does a PC need this function.i blamed the kids for messing it up!!!!! Lucky i have a boffin mate who told how to rectify it.

What happens if I try it and I haven't got a friendly boffin to sort it for me?

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Very useful, if like me, you are a portrait boy in a landscape world, and have a flat screen which you can physically pivot through 90 degrees.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Don't know why I even tried but it doesn't work on my Dell with Windows 7!

It only works with certain configurations and monitors.

My son did this to my computer once as he was randomly tapping keys...was a nightmare trying to use the mousepad as I just couldn't get my head around it!!! Spent a very long time trying to click on the icons to get onto Google to try and sort it out!!!

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
erm...+1 (are we still allowed to say that?)

I expect not. Someonewill be along shorty to issue an FPN.

I work on the assumption that landscapers are bean counters wedded to their spreadsheets and portraiters are literary types who like to read without scrolling.

OP
OP
G

gary r

Guru
My son did this to my computer once as he was randomly tapping keys...was a nightmare trying to use the mousepad as I just couldn't get my head around it!!! Spent a very long time trying to click on the icons to get onto Google to try and sort it out!!!

took me 1/2 a day to get it sorted out ringing everyone who i thought might have an idea how to rectify it,i had a headache from trying to look at the screen in that orientation !!!!and forget trying to use the mouse pad!!!! but on the plus side i will be trying to do this to everyones computers at work tomorrow!!!!!

Top Bottom