Cube Agree GTC race Disc 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Fair enough. Is it less fugly than the cheaper one?

A bit but what's with the weird blue bits?

OP
OP
Goldcoast

Goldcoast

@Goldcoast

It is a pricey beast!

The black and white with 105 at half the price (£1600) is a bit of a bargain really.

I have been thinking about that one, however as I currently have ultegra the heart doesn't want to go to 105 while the head says there's likely to be no real difference. Arghh!!!!
Anyone know what the wheels are like between the fulcrum 77 & the DT Swiss?

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
I have been thinking about that one, however as I currently have ultegra the heart doesn't want to go to 105 while the head says there's likely to be no real difference. Arghh!!!!
Anyone know what the wheels are like between the fulcrum 77 & the DT Swiss?

I've only tried 11 speed 105 (my bike has 10 speed 105) so I can't really comment on the difference between 11 speed 105 & Ultegra.

On the other hand I have tried 10 speed Ultegra and I'll be jiggered if I can discern any difference between that and the 105 that I have.

Really, imo, it's just badge engineering with some marketing spin and a lungful of air in weight saving between the two.

In real terms Evans has 5800 RD at around £29.50 and 6800 RD for around £37.50 - I can't imagine that £8 buys you a quantum leap forward in performance.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
P1000057_zpsalp4inai.jpg

Id say an ultegra 11 speed shifts a lot smoother and 'lighter' than a 10 speed 105

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Got bike back from LBS so check owt me new wheels! made by @Spoked Wheels

P1000059_zpsid4vcdp1.jpg

I wanted to take the bike out for a ride as soon as i got home, It was such a nice sunny day but I dont have anywhere nice to take it too :sad: If I had the bike much earlier today then i would have taken it down to Richmond Park for a few laps.

No way im taking this bike down the Hackney Marshes and I dont really want to ride it on pothole filled North London roads :sad: So im stuck with this beautiful bike with nowhere to go. I was just saying to my dad as we were driving back in the car, that it was a pitty because If i had a few days off, i would of cycled down to southend myself!!

Last edited:

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Why can't you go to Richmond park? Light for a while yet. Get the train back if needed

Laziness and i have a few things i need to do around the home

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Got bike back from LBS so check owt me new wheels! made by @Spoked Wheels Wheels

P1000059_zpsid4vcdp1.jpg

I wanted to take the bike out for a ride as soon as i got home, It was such a nice sunny day but I dont have anywhere nice to take it too :sad: If I had the bike much earlier today then i would have taken it down to Richmond Park for a few laps.

No way im taking this bike down the Hackney Marshes and I dont really want to ride it on pothole filled North London roads :sad: So im stuck with this beautiful bike with nowhere to go. I was just saying to my dad as we were driving back in the car, that it was a pitty because If i had a few days off, i would of cycled down to southend myself!!

Nice wheels. I have pair of DT Swiss RR465 with Novatec hubs I got built by DCR Wheels 3 years ago very happy with them :okay:

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
Got bike back from LBS so check owt me new wheels! made by @Spoked Wheels

P1000059_zpsid4vcdp1.jpg

Nice bike Elliott!!!! I don't think I could resist it, I'd go out for a ride if I had that bike waiting for me ;)

Top Bottom